The Fight for Life CUP
Sign up to play in the Golf Series while supporting the nonprofit organization of your choice
Golfers of all skill levels can now play at their home golf clubs or any golf course in the U.S. at their convenience during tournament weekends and compete for the Chipd In National Championship and the Fight for Life CUP
Patrick Cantlay Joins Golf Series
For the first time ever, club golfers will be able to compete with their handicap index on a live leaderboard with a world class player.
Patrick Cantlay is:
- A six time winner on the PGA Tour
- The reigning 2021 FedEx Cup Champion
- The reigning 2021 Player of the Year
- A 2021 Ryder Cup team member with a record of 3-0-1
- A 2019 Presidents Cup team member with a record of 3-2-0
- Honorary Chair, Patrick Cantlay, representing First Responders Children's Foundation
The Chipd In mobile app allows you to compete with golfers nationwide on the same tournament weekend at any golf course in the U.S. A golf handicap will be calculated for each golfer (80% net scoring) so all skill levels are welcome to compete. In addition, the app will calculate a course handicap based on the par and difficulty rating of your course. As each golfer then logs their scores during a tournament round, a national leaderboard will be created in real-time so you can follow the action LIVE all weekend! Each player can send friend requests to local players or even friends in different states. Players will have access to filter the main leaderboard (Friends, Seniors, Juniors and Women). After each event, each player will earn ranking points based on how you finish. You can follow the season long points race directly in the app as you attempt to qualify for the National Championship and compete for the FFL Cup!
Play ONE Round at ANY course either Friday, Saturday OR Sunday
Play the events your schedule allows
(Register Below Today!)
Kapalua: April 1st, 2nd or 3rd
Chipd In Masters: April 15th, 16th or 17th
Foundation Open: April 29th, 30th or May 1st
Players Cup May 6th, 7th or 8th
Memorial Classic: May 20th, 21st or 22nd
Spring Championship: June 3rd, 4th or 5th
Open for Registration April 30th
Chipd In Open: June 17th, 18th or 19th
Players Patriot Classic: July 1st, 2nd or 3rd
Road Hole Challenge: July 15th, 16th or 17th
GPG Championship: June 29th, 30th or 31st
Challenge Cup: August 12th, 13th or 14th
Summer Championship: August 26th, 27th, or 28th
Shingle Creek Golf Club - Orlando, FL
October 14-16, 2022
- Top 100 players (Top 50 and ties in the season rankings from both the Spring and Summer Series) will compete in an 80% NET scoring
- Players outside of the top 100 and ties will be alternates
- Official pairings party and reception
- Player tournament package with special tee gifts
- Fight for Life Concert at House of Blues with Powerhouse - VIDEO
- Special Events-skill competitions, Long Drive Exhibition
- The Fight for Life CUP will be awarded to the player who finishes first in the cumulative points standings for the entire year, Spring and Summer Series, and, will also include double the points of a Series event awarded at the National Championship earned by the order of finish.
National Championship Grand Prizes:
- Low net golfer can choose their Dream Golf Resort Destination Trip for 2 (Bandon Dunes, Sand Valley or Cabot Cape Breton)
- The top 10 and ties players in order of finish at the National Championship will advance to a five hole shootout where the last player standing will win a 7 day Mediterranean voyage for two aboard the Sea Dream Yacht.
- Low net golfer will present the nonprofit they represent with an additional donation live at the event
- Top 50 and ties players in each series in the National Rankings officially qualify for the USGC King's Cup National Championship in Nashville (Top golfer in each series wins free entry - $1,200 value) where you and your golf buddy will compete in a flighted two player team event. The winning team in each flight will win a free trip to Ireland to represent Team USA against Team Ireland in a Ryder Cup style competition
- An additional free USGC National Championship team entry ($1,200 value) will be awarded via random drawing to one player in the field
In 2023, the Fight for Life Golf Series will become the exclusive path to qualifying for a playing spot on Team USA, who will face Team Ireland in the International King’s Cup, expenses paid. 128 golfers in the Golf Series National Points Ranking from all over the country will qualify for the in person Chipd In National Championship where they will also be competing for 16 playing spots on Team USA, to represent the USA against Team Ireland for the International King’s Cup. More info www.USGolfChallenge.com
The first 100 golfers who register for the Summer Series will receive a FREE lesson from a Certified Golf Instructor on the Golf Live App, the first golf lesson technology that connects golfers to instructors in real time. Registration opens April 30th
Guaranteed to make you golf better. Receive virtual golf lessons instantly or schedule with Certified Golf Live coaches.
Have your swing evaluated with our custom, patent pending technology and start golfing better!
The Fight for Life CUP
Register below today (one time entry fee) and reserve your space in the Golf Series for a once in a lifetime experience and support the non profit organization of your choice
$50 of the entry fee will be donated to the nonprofit organization of your choice
After registration, you will get free access to Fight for Life Continuum National Merchant Discounts for six months on top brands you know and love including golf courses, restaurants, shopping, travel, and more across the Country! Average annual user savings exceeds $1700. Review your deals HERE!